Monday, April 21, 2008

One year already?!


I can hardly believe it but a year ago today Jason & I were getting married!
Above is one of my favorite pictures of us from that day. :-)

A month from from now Jason & I will be moving! We are very excited!
We will be in a 3 bedroom house, instead of a 2 bedroom apartment
so looking forward to that! I will post some pictures of the house
at some point.


Jason & I were at Concord mall this weekend & saw a booth called
"Wild Creations" Inside are two African Dwarf Frogs. They are tiny!
There is also a snail. You only have to clean it out twice a year &
feed them twice a week! The picture below is from the website.
Ours has blue & white rocks & the bigger rocks are clear, but you
get the idea!




A few days ago my sister-in-law Rachael, sent me some new pictures
of our niece, Amber Linsey! I thought she looked especially cute
in this one!

On Friday, Greg, Ashley, Adam, & Sarah all went to the CCHE home school prom. It was Greg's senior prom. I thought they looked pretty good. :-)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey!
I love your site, its very pretty!
I had fun Friday too, and thanks so much for everything you did for me!
Your a great friend!

CALISTA said...

Hey! Really enjoyed the pics and update! I want to see an up close picture of your tiny frog though. =) What did you name it? The picture of your niece is too cute!! She is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hey Valerie,
Great blog site. I look foward to keeping up with it. I was wanting to see some pics of the diffent ones at the prom Friday so post any others that you have. I want to see the frog that you have--I know Lexi would love that. I didn't know that you were moving--are you buying a place? How exciting.
Much love,
Danelle