Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Amber, definitely a Vreeke!



This is a new picture of my niece that my sister-in-law, Rachael recently emailed me. She is growing up so fast already. She was born in December & it seems like we just saw her in January. Unfortunately, I only have pictures to see how she is growing but we will get to see her along with the rest of Jason's family & friends in August. We can hardly wait but I guess we'll have to! :-)

I finally got my camera charger today in the mail. It came all the way from Hong Kong! Anyway, I will have pictures of the house soon. It's charging now so it's not quite ready yet.

That's all for now!
Valerie

2 comments:

Jason Vreeke said...

That's my niece, Little Miss Amber. She's nice and she's my friend. :)

CALISTA said...

What a little doll! Love those big eyes. =) Guess we need to get us another one on the way before too much longer.