Sunday, June 8, 2008

I've lost it! :-)

Okay, so I haven't updated this in a while. The reason would be, I was planning on posting some pictures of the house we just moved into, & during the move, I completely misplaced or lost the charger for my camera. I have looked everywhere and I don't know where it is. So, I will either have to get a new one or not take pictures anymore. (I will be getting a new one for sure, I'm picture crazy)

Well that's all I have to say for now, I'll try to update soon!

Valerie

2 comments:

Leah & Jon said...

Bummer! I've been checking!

CALISTA said...

Well, that explains it. =) One day, about 2 years from now, you'll finally find time to go through a few of those "extra" boxes and it'll be right there. I'm still finding things, and we've been here for several years. I think that's a sign that I have too much junk!!