Sunday, July 27, 2008

Big News!!

Just wanted to announce to you that don't know, that Jason & I found out last Friday (July, 18th) that we are going to be parents! We are very excited. We went to the Dr. & confirmed it on the following Monday. I have been very sick but try to keep my head up & remind myself why! I am very excited to be a mom & can't wait to meet this little one inside of me. It's an amazing experience already! They told me that my approximate due date is March 17th. I go back August 6th to get my first ultrasound etc.. & they said they may change that date.

Just keep us in your prayers!

2 comments:

Leah & Jon said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm very happy for you!!

CALISTA said...

Wow!! This is SUCH exciting news!!! I can't wait! The first ultrasound is the most amazing experience - it makes it so much more "real" if you know what I mean. I laughed and Joe nearly cried... it was awesome.