Saturday, July 12, 2008

July 4th Beach Trip

On July 4th weekend we took a trip to the beach. We went to the fireworks, went out on the boat on Saturday, went to the ocean, & brought back Mac & Sissy. We had a great time! Here are several pictures from this trip, of course I had to add a couple of the puppies. :-)

Two years ago the same time of year, I talked to Jason on the phone for the first time & we began our relationship. The next year after that, Jason & I were already a married couple & went there for July 4th. This was our 2nd year going together & there are a lot of memories connected to the time of year & the trip has become our little special tradition. :-)

Sissy


Mac enjoying the beach (kind of)


Jason & I, we were on the pier that went over the ocean.


Greg's Photography of Jason & I holding hands


On the way to see the fireworks.



My cousin Cameron, & my aunt Sharon. Jason & I were eating with them at the "Fish Hook"



Greg, Jason, Adam, & my dad


My dad & mom at Atlantic Beach.


Ashley & I



Much Love,
Valerie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! It's so fun to start your own family traditions, and especially when those traditions start to have so many wonderful memories associated with them from year to year. I greatly enjoy your blog!!
Danelle

CALISTA said...

what a great 4th of July getaway/tradition! The pictures are fun.