Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back from CA

Here are some pictures from our trip to CA & of some family pictures we had taken while we were there.

Leilani

Jason's brother, JR & his wife Rachael.

Leilani with her uncle Jason

Jason & I

Amber (8 months) & Leilani (8 years)


Family picture (Jason, me, Rachael, JR, Jason's mom, Leilani, Amber, & Jason's dad)

Amber, loving the camera !

Amber & I.

Jason's parents, married 30 years on August, 19th, 2008.



Today I had my appointment for the baby, it went so well. Everything is totally normal, we got to hear the heartbeat which was really cool. My next appointment in is 4 weeks, & then the next appointment after that, we get to find out what the sex of the baby is. I am now 12 weeks, so already in trimester two! :-) Hopefully the next 3 months will go as fast as the last 3 months have, & then the next 3 even faster! hehe.. :-)




2 comments:

CALISTA said...

Great pictures, and thanks for the baby update! Can't wait to hear what sex it is! =)

Leah & Jon said...

Love all the pictures! Been thinking about you. Are you feeling better these days? Can't believe you're already that far along!