Thursday, August 7, 2008

Waiting..

Not too much is going on right now with the pregnancy. I am having really long days because of being super tired & sick most of the time. Thankfully the medicine I am on helps a lot with the sickness part but not with fatigue. I will find out more about the pregnancy in the future once the baby gets bigger & I have more appointments but right now it's kind of a waiting game.

We just got through our big youth event at church, "Youth Week, 2008." It went so well, & I was very encouraged last night while talking to several teens there. Several of them gave their testimony, shared what youth week meant to them, etc.. We had a great service. Last night a guy gave his life to God. We had been praying & waiting for that for a long time! We were & are so excited to see all the progress the kids are making & how God is just really working in their lives & making a huge difference in the decisions they make. Sometimes it's easy to feel like we are getting no where & even though I know that's not true, it's very encouraging to see some big steps that were taken.

Two weeks from this Saturday, (the 23rd) Jason & I are flying to CA to visit all of Jason's family as well as some friends. His parents will be married for 30 years so we are going to celebrate that with them. We are very excited. :-)




Valerie

1 comment:

Jason Vreeke said...

I'm so glad I share my life with you sweetie!