Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Update on Pregnancy: 32 weeks

Hi everyone, Sorry for no updates lately. I am really bad at updating this & don't have a whole lot to write about.
I am now 32 weeks & pretty much just getting larger every day! Isaiah is approximately 4 lbs & 17 inches long now according the Pregnancy Calender I look at online. :-) I can tell he is getting bigger, I feel so many more movements now & while I used to feel him just on one side, he is now all spread out. Today I went to the Dr. just for a check up & everything is looking good. The doctor said it looks like his head is already in the right position & that it shouldn't change between now & delivery time.

The picture above is of my friend Judith & I at her baby shower a couple of weeks ago. She is about 4 weeks ahead of me, & having her baby on Feb. 1oth by C-section.

1 comment:

CALISTA said...

I love this pregnancy pic of you and your friend! I can't believe it's getting so close - he'll be in your arms before you know it, and life will have a whole new meaning. =) It's awesome! I can't wait to have my next one too.. I'm only 3 months along and feeling quite impatient! I can't wait to find out what it is. =)