Friday, February 6, 2009

Baby Shower for Isaiah James Vreeke!



Taylor & I.

My moms side of the family.

My mom & I.

Iva, me, Bethany, & Jennifer.



Well I am now in week 34 of pregnancy. I have started my weekly appointments at the doctors office until he is here. The doctor I saw yesterday seems to think it will be maybe another 4 weeks. That would be wonderful! :-) I am getting more excited every day about meeting Isaiah. I just can't imagine what it will be like to meet him for the first time. I can't wait to see what he looks like & what kind of personality he will have. I have been working on getting the nursery ready & I am almost there so that makes me even more anxious to meet him! :-)

5 comments:

Maresa said...

it was nice to see your shower pictures. Sorry Shan couldn't come. She probably would ahve much rather been there thna hat she is dealing with right now. It ws nice to see a famly pictures of your moms sid of the family. What that Margaret behind your Grandmother.? It's been a long time. I hope Ll goes well with your delievery. Your in good hands. Those were my doctors from Shan all the way to the last one. I loved those doctors. Best wishes!!

Maresa said...

wow! my typing is crazy. I hope you could actually read all that mess.lol I'm getting old.

Dana Lilly said...

Congrats on the 34 week mark...not much longer to go!! Taylor is pretty special to make it on to Isaiah's blog ;)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet Isaiah!! You're in the countdown now!!
Danelle

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.